Everything you need to get
work done in one beautiful app.
The Trusted Business
Our industry-leading 99.999% uptime SLA means our carrier-grade infrastructure works day and night to keep you online, all the time.
Manage one integrated and secure platform with global PBX services in over 40 countries, from just about anywhere.
Protect your data at every level of your business. Enterprise-grade security encrypts all your meetings and conversations.
INTRODUCING RINGCENTRAL VIDEO
Meeting Remotely Just Got Easier
RingCentral Video lets you truly meet face-to-face with the high-quality audio and video expected in a business communications platform.
What is Avaya Cloud Office by RingCentral?
Take calls, make calls, text, chat, and work together on a communications platform that’s simple to deploy, own, use.
Avaya Cloud Office by RingCentral provides a reliable platform enabling employees to call, chat, collaborate and access business apps on any device, anywhere. By leveraging the combined strength and support of two industry leaders, organizations can easily enjoy the features, reliability and security inherent to cloud communications.
Avaya Cloud Office features:
- A simple platform to migrate to and own
- A unified suite of communication tools, including phone, fax, chat, and messaging
- Collaboration tools for teams working in multiple locations
- Performance management and analytics
- A wide choice of apps and APIs.
The complete phone system
A Complete Solution for Your
Integrations that Make Sense for the Way People Work
People rely on a variety of different tools to get their work done every day: desktop apps, workflow automation, and customer relationship management from such vendors as Google, Salesforce, Oracle and Microsoft. With Avaya Cloud Office, these apps integrate with communications, creating a seamless experience that eliminates the need to switch between applications.
Secure, Reliable Communications
The Avaya Cloud Office’s platform ensures users receive the security, reliability and coverage they need to move their business forward. Enterprise-grade capabilities like multiple, globally distributed data centres, enterprise single sign-on, and flexible role and permissions for administrators ensure critical business communications remain secure and available.
Analytics to Understand the Business
Avaya Cloud Office comes complete with an advanced call management system and analytics. Use the built-in reports or create custom dashboards with over 30 Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). View such metrics as utilization, missed calls, time to answer, refused calls, meeting frequency, and system Quality of Service (QoS).
Integrated Meetings Keep it Simple and Reduce Costs
With Avaya Cloud Office, there’s no need to pay for separate meeting services. Customers enjoy unlimited audio and video conferencing with up to 200 participants (video conferencing) or 1,000 participants (audio conferencing).
An All-In-One Solution
With Avaya Cloud Office, one app does it all – Calling, Meetings, Messaging and More – easy to manage, easy to control, and easy to see at a glance.
Need a Great Phone?
We Have You Covered.
Avaya IP Phone J139
For business workers who need only the most popular, frequently-used features.
Avaya IP Phone J159
For knowledge workers who frequently use a desk phone, this small form factor packs lots of features.
Avaya IP Phone J179
For knowledge workers who need a full range of UC features, including advanced capabilities.
Avaya Conference Phone B199
Participants can move freely around any size conference room with no audio impairment.
Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
RingCentral’s unified cloud communications and contact centre platform creating additional value for members, operational efficiencies, and an enhanced collaborative experience for an international user base.
- Approximately $70,000 annual cost saving on telecommunications spend
- Enabling permanent 3-2-1 hybrid working policy
“Now it’s literally pick up a laptop, plug in a set of earphones and you’ve got all the resources that you need anywhere in the world to be able to service our members.“
~ General Manager Technology, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
Monthly Plans & Pricing Annual Plans & Pricing
Min. cost incl. GST $28.59303.47 over 12 mo. **
- Up to 49 users
- Unlimited inbound calling minutes
- 250 Included outbound calling minutes per user
- 100 Inbound minutes for 1800/1300 numbers
- Team messaging
- Document sharing
- 24/7 support
Message, Video, Phone
Min. cost incl. GST $61.59607.07 over 12 mo. **
Everything in Essentials PLUS
- No limit on number of users
- 1000 Included outbound calling minutes per user
- 1000 Inbound minutes for 1800/1300 numbers
- Internet fax
- Unlimited audio conferencing
- Up to 24-hour meeting duration
- Quality-of-service reports
- Multi-Level IVR
- On-demand call recording
- Popular integrations including Microsoft 365, Google Workspace, Slack, and more
- Video meetings with up to 100 participants
Message, Video, Phone, Open Platform
Min. cost incl. GST $70.39712.67 over 12 mo. **
Everything in Standard PLUS
- 1500 Included outbound calling minutes per user
- 2500 Inbound minutes for 1800/1300 numbers
- Automatic call recording
- Single Sign-on
- Multi-site admin and management
- Up to 8-digit extensions with site codes
- Hot desking
- Advanced call handling including whisper, barge, and more
- Video meetings with up to 200 participants
- Real-time analytics
- Popular CRM integrations with Salesforce, Zendesk, and more
- Industry-specific integrations with Canvas, Smarsh, and more
- Developer platform and custom integrations
Message, Video, Phone, Open Platform
Min. cost incl. GST $93.49989.87 over 12 mo. **
Everything in Premium PLUS
- 2000 Included outbound calling minutes per user
- 10000 Inbound minutes for 1800/1300 numbers
- Device status reports
- Device status alerts
- Unlimited storage***