Did COVID-19 affect your business? Have you realized that you can still be productive working at home but that clients still want to see your face before purchasing from you?
Well, having a Virtual Office is potentially the answer that can help you to readjust to the new regulations while decreasing your business’s costs, increasing your flexibility, and improving your sales conversion rate with better perception.
2020 is a year that has brought more change than any of the last 10 years…combined! – pertaining not only to the global health systems but also the global economy.
As soon as China notified the world that it was being attacked by a mysterious virus for which there was no vaccine, it only took 6 months for humanity to be forced to adapt their behaviour, on all levels, to the rules created by this controversial virus.
The Effects of COVID-19 on Small to Medium Businesses
Unfortunately, COVID-19 not only hit us as individuals but also the vast majority of our businesses that support every individual.
What mankind did not understand at the time was that their lives were going to change not only for a while but forever! And, if they want to be able to move forward and thrive, they must learn to work according to the overused concept of the “new normal”.
Many of us were fortunate enough to be able to reorganize ourselves to run completely online and at the same time, few older and newer terms have taken a very important place in the vocabulary of every entrepreneur: “work from home”, “social distancing”, and the dreaded “lockdown”.
At the same time, most of us started to ask ourselves questions about the future.
- What do I have to do when I need to go to the office because I still have to fulfil certain obligations related to my business?
- How do I avoid physical meetings with employees, in order to keep them and myself safe?
- What do I have to do when my company profile requires an office address?
- How can I maximize the most out of my team while they are working from home?
- Why am I paying such high rent for an office that I am not using?!?!
One potential answer to all of these questions (and could ensure you are guaranteed for future survival), is to start using a Virtual Office.
How Can a Virtual Office Help Businesses beyond COVID-19?
“Low costs, with maximum efficiency” has probably become your new motto, an economical downgrade forced by the virus.
A Virtual Office is not a new concept.
According to a blog post from Allwork, Virtual Offices date back to the 1970s.
It wasn’t known as a ‘virtual office’ back then; the terminology came later. Yet the combination of services that constitute what is known as a ‘virtual office’ can be traced back many decades.
Today, the Virtual Office has evolved a lot from the basic concept and seems to be the answer to many of the difficulties start-ups are facing caused by COVID-19.
Nowadays features and benefits that a Virtual Offices provide are:
- Secure business mailbox
- Permanent business address
- Email notification when your mail/parcels have arrived
- Keyless entry 24/7
- Permanent landline number
- Call forwarding
- Access to meetings room (when it is safe to meet clients face-to-face)
- No Lock-in Contract
- Pay Month By Month
- 30 DAY – 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
- No Set-up Fee
Having a Virtual Office, at a provider like B2B HQ, can be easy, practical, respect all the COVID-19 rules and also ensure your business does not:
- Expose your personal and private details to the general public
- Risk your family’s safety by having people come to your home address
- Avoids risk of mail and confidential information theft
- Damage to your businesses perception by not being registered in a prominent area
- Appear unprofessional to any prospects
- Miss any parcel deliveries cause unnecessary trips to the post office
- Miss out on potential leads and calls
Virtual Offices Can Be Used Only When You Need It
First of all, The Virtual Office gives you freedom. The freedom to be in control of your schedule and to be able to decide for yourself how you want to manage your business.
For example, if a person only needs to go to the office once a week for two hours to sell potential customers – you can just book a meeting room only for those two hours.
You will have all the state-of-the-art facilities, as well as a mailing address and 24/7 access. The total price of the Virtual Office office compared to the benefits it provides your business is unparalleled.
It offers safety and fits perfectly with most businesses’ needs caused by COVID-19.
You do not have to worry about the cost of rent, electricity, etc, that you may not be able to afford during this period.
The Virtual Office could be the key you are looking for while understanding the future way of working and how you need to adapt to it.