Managing a small business successfully means striking the right balance between having a professional presence and keeping overhead costs as low as possible.
Sometimes that balance can be hard to find.
On the one hand, using your home address as a business address may raise privacy concerns and jeopardise your credibility.
On the other, a traditional office comes with expenses that could quickly drain your revenues (such as lease, maintenance, and utility bills – just to name a few).
In this article, we discuss how a virtual office at B2B HQ can remove many of the worries you might have about using your own address for business purposes. Plus, the numerous factors that set us apart from other virtual office providers.
Table of contents:
- What you get when you sign up with B2B HQ
- 10 reasons to use a B2B HQ virtual office for your business
1. What You Get When You Sign Up With B2B HQ
At B2B HQ, we know that you’ve got enough on your plate as a small business owner.
As you find your footing, you have to take on the roles of CEO, marketer, receptionist, salesperson, and more at any given time.
Not to mention that small businesses usually have a tight budget, especially if you are just starting out.
To keep your small business profitable, you need to stretch your money as far as possible and ensure you’re squeezing value out of every dollar spent.
That’s why we’ve taken great pride in crafting our virtual office packages to provide you with the prestige of a sought-after address and other office-related perks for a low monthly cost.
It’s everything you would get with a permanent traditional office, but without the sky-high business rental prices and cash flow risk.
Here are some of the perks you can expect when you sign up for a virtual office with B2B HQ:
1. Permanent business address
When you sign up for a virtual office with B2B HQ, you will be assigned a permanent business address. This can be used to register your company with ASIC, and it gives your business a professional look.
2. Permanent landline number
A business with a landline feels more established. Our virtual offices provide your business with a dedicated phone number so that you can communicate with clients, protect your personal information, and project a professional image.
3. Mail handling services
With our virtual offices, you can have your mail processed and forwarded to you anywhere in Australia. We can also scan and email all your post to you, so you don’t have to worry about managing physical mail. You can rest assured that we will securely shred your documents onsite.
4. Professional meeting rooms
Want to make a great first impression with new clients and get the most out of your meetings? Whether you need space for a team workshop or a place to impress at your next pitch, our modern meeting rooms and boardrooms can easily be hired on demand.
5. Telephone answering services
When getting a virtual office with B2B HQ, you can opt for dedicated telephone answering services to give your business an official voice. Our virtual receptionists can be very helpful in managing incoming calls and queries in a timely and professional manner.
Choosing the right virtual office is paramount to your success in the modern business world.
There are a plethora of options available to small businesses in Australia, so it’s crucial to find a provider who will work with you every step of the way.
At B2B HQ, we draw on years of experience in the flexible workspace industry to set our clients up for success and provide them with great service for years to come.
2. 10 Reasons to Use a B2B HQ Virtual Office for Your Business
We never wanted to be just another office provider in the vast sea of office space companies. Fortunately, we are not.
When you get to choose B2B HQ, we not only offer the essential services every virtual office should include but also provide unique perks that help us to make a difference for your business.
Here are some reasons why you can count on us for getting all-inclusive, premium services to take your small business to the next level:
- We offer a prime location in Carlton, immediately adjoining Melbourne’s Central Business District. Our stylish, well-outfitted building is just a short walk from entertainment venues, hotels and education faculties such as the University of Melbourne and the CBD campus of RMIT.
- We provide you with an office address that’s unique only to your business – not a communal address shared among many businesses. Plus, you’ll get an easy address (e.g., “Suite 2, 139 Cardigan St”), not a highly complicated address that may result in lost mail.
- You’ll get your own secure and locked mailbox that is separate from everyone else’s. We also offer a multiple-recipient option that enables you to receive mail to an additional personal name or business name.
- We do not want to limit you to the regular 9 to 5 work schedule. Our facilities are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This means that your mail, meeting rooms, and on-site facilities (e.g., printing, scanning, shredding, etc.) are always available. Plus, we have a keyless entry system we have implemented to simplify everyday activities at the office.
- At B2B HQ, we have a receptionist desk upon entry available between business hours from 9 am to 5 pm from Monday to Friday. Our on-site receptionist will sign for your mail, sort packages, and greet guests that arrive at the front desk. Plus, we have designated locations for the storage of small to medium-sized packages.
- We’ll send you notifications via email for every piece of mail or parcel that you receive. This is a great option that allows you to stay on top of your correspondence and removes the need for checking mail to see if anything has arrived.
- We can provide you with a 1300 or 1800 number upon request. The beauty of a 1300 or 1800 number is that it contributes to your professional credibility and projects a reliable image amongst your competitors.
- We are not actively promoting our business to your guests. This means that we do not have our logo or company name inside or outside the office building, so the space looks like it is all yours.
- All of our meeting rooms and boardrooms are fully equipped with first-class technology and stylish furniture. From large led TVs to video IP telephones to unlimited high-speed Internet, you’ll get everything you need to run successful meetings.
- For mail collection, we provide free 15-minute parking right out the front of the office. However, you can also opt for paid parking at Lygon Street Carpark and Greenco Parking. Plus, we are close to all forms of transport.
These are just some of the ways that our virtual office packages can benefit your business.
Plus, you’ll get everything else you’d expect to find, from complimentary coffee, tea and water, to noise reduction system to kitchen facilities, and much more.
Lots of Australian businesses are choosing to operate from a B2B HQ virtual office, and it’s not hard to see why (if you need more convincing, you can read our client success stories here).
If you’re interested in renting a virtual office in Melbourne, contact us today. Take a step forward in your business and consider all the benefits you would get with a prestigious address in one of Australia’s top cities.